Self Closing Sliding Door Closers
Self Closing Sliding Door Closers, using spring and damper device to close sliding door smooth and automatically without electricity require.
Eco-friendly self closing sliding door closers for all kinds of barn doors material such as timber, steel, and aluminum) and this sliding door closer are used for commercial, industrial hospital(ICU door) and residential.
Damper mechanism and spring technology, suitable for the doors 10-150kgs (22-330lbs) weight.
- Mechanical door closer – Manual-open + automatic-close (full-range).
- No electric power source required – works anytime even during power outage, ideal solution for all places.
- Utilizes spring wire device and rotary gear damper for safe and smooth self-closing + soft-closing.
- Dual Speed Control – Both closing speed/dampening speed are adjustable.
- Very light door opening force, smooth closing action.
- Easy installation.
Catalog – Sliding Door Closers
Need Accessories For Sliding Door Closers?
Specifications for Sliding Door Closer
|Model||Sliding Door Size||Rail Length(*)
|Closing Drive||Door Type|
|NSC-C60V||23 1/2 – 63||22 – 132||86.6 or 122||Spring pull||Steel/Wood (*1)|
|NSC-C48||27 1/2 – 63||66 – 176||86.6 or 122||Spring pull||Steel/Wood (*1)|
|NSC-C1215||27 1/2 – 63||176 – 330||86.6 or 122||Spring pull||Steel/Wood (*1)|
|NSC-C2525||27 1/2 – 63||330 – 550||86.6 or 122||Spring pull||Steel/Wood (*1)|
|DSC-CW03||27 1/2 – 63||22 – 66||86.6 or 122||Rail inclination||Wooden|
|DSC-CW08||27 1/2 – 63||66 – 176||86.6 or 122||Rail inclination||Wooden|
|NSC-CW60V||23 1/2 – 63||22 – 132||86.6 or 122||Spring pull||Wooden|
|NSC-CW48||27 1/2 – 63||66 – 176||86.6 or 122||Spring pull||Wooden|
|DSC-C03||27 1/2 – 63||22 – 66||86.6 or 122||Rail inclination||Steel|
|DSC-C08||27 1/2 – 63||66 – 176||86.6 or 122||Rail inclination||Steel|
|DSC-C015||27 1/2 – 63||176 – 330||86.6 or 122||Rail inclination||Steel|
|27 1/2 – 63||66 – 176||86.6 or 122||Spring pull||Light steel Aluminum|
(*1) The NSC/DSC series sliding door closers can be used on either steel or wooden doors.
The system comes with machine screws. If you are going to install it onto wooden door/wall, please prepare the following screws (equivalent sizes are ok).
8pcs x #10 1-1/2″ hex tapping screws (for hangers)
8pcs x #10 1-1/4″ pan head tapping screws (for rail)
In addition, to avoid the door to swing, you may prepare a suitable bottom guide.
*The rail can be cut into preferred length.
*The complete system comes with either 2.2m (86.6”) or 3.1m (122”) rail.
*KIT-version is also available that comprises of all components of complete system except rail.
*Complete system includes pull spring device, damper control device, control rack rail, door hangers, door stopper, installation accessories and rail track.
*The rail must be mounted on wall surface. (System is not compatible with the ceiling hanging type sliding doors or framed patio sliding doors.)
The difference between DSC and NSC
- NSC models utilize the adjustable pull-spring device to close door and DSC models use the inclination (= gravity) to close door.
- For NSC models, the rail can be simply installed level (horizontal) to the floor and speed adjustment is easily done after the installation by turning a speed adjusting dial on pull-spring.
- For DSC models, the rail needs to be installed with proper gradient to achieve preferred closing speed so that delicate angling is required when installing the rail.
- NSC model is recommended for medium/heavy-duty doors as it is easier to install.